Sunday 30 October 2011

NIGHTMARE ON HIGH STREET!!!!!

SOMETHING STRANGE IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD........

 WHICH WITCH?

 COUNTRY BUMKINS. OOPS I MEAN PUMPKINS!

 HUBBLE, BUBBLE, TOIL AND TROUBLE....

  ONE OF THE LOCALS!!

OUR DAUGHTER GETS QUITE UPSET WHEN DINNER ISN'T SERVED ON TIME!!

HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
 

Carly  – (31 October 2011 at 10:26)  

haha! I LOVE it. See you tonight!!!! x

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages  – (31 October 2011 at 20:12)  

(getting up off the floor!) I found myself rushing right in to fix her dinner...then I realized..she is NOT mine and she can't get to me when she is clear over in the United Kingdom! :) Now I am all relaxed. :)

Your front door...I am just...in love with your home! Those windows to decorate in...:):) Can I come live with you..oh wait...never mind! I forgot about "upset" daughter. LOL

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages  – (31 October 2011 at 20:14)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melinda  – (5 November 2011 at 04:50)  

Looks like you had a great Halloween. Hope ypu November started out well.

Melinda

Post a Comment