Tuesday 1 November 2011

BYE BYE HALLOWEEN !!

CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN AND GONE! HAD A LOVELY EVENING WITH OUR FAMILY. OUR GRANDDAUGHTER LOVED THE TRICK OR TREATERS BUT KEPT SAYING "THEY CAN'T COME IN!". FULL STEAM AHEAD NOW TOWARD CHRISTMAS!




 BYE FOR NOW, ANNEMARIE XXX

Laurie  – (1 November 2011 at 19:09)  

Too cute Annemarie! My niece starts decorating for Christmas November 1st as it takes her over a month to get her house done. I always liked the first because it meant only 22 days til my birthday, and only 4 weeks to Christmas after that. Now I wish it would slow down~!

Shug  – (2 November 2011 at 13:00)  

These pumpkins were some pretty cute little guys or gals...
My pumpkins were all tucked away yesterday. Mylee, my 3 year old granddaughter told me, "It's time to put the halloween pumpkins away Shug."
I will leave out some Fall pumpkins until after Thanksgiving, but those with faces are sleeping tight until next year...
I want to say thank you for visiting my blog each day. I love my sweet blogging friends...
Hugs,
shug

My Colonial Home  – (2 November 2011 at 13:53)  

Love your Pumpkins AnnMarie....adorable.
Oh I can just hear your little granddaughter...Halloween is a Love/Hate thing for little ones' isn't it.

I see you became one of my followers...THANK YOU!

Karen

Melinda  – (2 November 2011 at 20:55)  

Looks like too much fun!
I am personally looking forward to Thanksgiving break and some MASHED POTATOES!!!!!

Melinda

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages  – (8 November 2011 at 03:55)  

Thank heavens we're not the only ones with a vomiting pumpkin. Ya s'pose they're fed up with us people carving them up... :)
It really was fun this year, wasn't it??
I love your wooden ghosties!!
Now..ON TO CHRISTMAS!! :)
Mona

Richard Cottrell  – (9 November 2011 at 22:16)  

Loved your Halloween, people are so creative, this holiday has gotten bigger and bigger. Thanks for stopping by my blog, my Old Historic House. Thanks for being a follower and I am your latest as well. I look forward to reading more and more soon. Richard and Sissy Dog.

Michelle  – (20 February 2012 at 01:53)  

Hi AnneMarie,
Thank you for your visit! I just joined you as a follower. I love your blog and especially your way with words. You are a talented writer. Your daughter and grand daughter are just beautiful! I can see how that little Soraya can melt you with those big, blue eyes!!! She's precious! I am so looking forward to going through all your posts and getting to know you! Have a great week!
Michelle

Post a Comment