Thursday 17 March 2011

FORTY SHADES OF GREEN ...

I close my eyes and picture the emerald of the seas...

A few photographs of some wonderful holidays in Southern Ireland. Beautiful scenery and warm hearted people.

My heart will always be there with the people that I love.





HAPPY ST.PATRICKS DAY, EVERYONE!!!

Shug  – (17 March 2011 at 15:14)  

Hi Annemarie....
Lovely post....I don't think I had ever heard the song that Johnny Cash wrote...Love it, Beautiful!
Would love to go to Ireland some day!..We'll see, maybe just maybe...
Enjoy your Irish Celebration today.
Hugs,
Shug

Carly  – (17 March 2011 at 20:18)  

Happy St. Patricks Day Mum! Lovely post and such a lovely place x

Cape Cod Rambling Rose  – (17 March 2011 at 21:09)  

Happy St.Patrick's Day to you! Your mosaics are LOVELY! What beautiful landscapes!

Polka  – (18 March 2011 at 15:07)  

amazing pictures :) Can only dream about being there one day :)

Melinda  – (19 March 2011 at 21:02)  

Great pictures!

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend.

Melinda

From Beyond My Kitchen Window  – (22 March 2011 at 01:49)  

What great pictures of your trip to Ireland. I would love to visit there someday. After watching the movie Leap Year I really wanted to visit Ireland!!

Blueberry Heart  – (24 March 2011 at 20:23)  

thanks for popping by my blog - so pleased you did - your blog is lovely!
I have a HUGE soft spot for Ireland - I lived in Dublin a short time and fell in love with it completely!
Lovely collages
BH x

Anonymous –   – (5 April 2011 at 13:07)  

I love your photomontages, lovely to look at as I remember holidays in Kilarny !

Post a Comment