Monday 14 February 2011

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS......

These beautiful Valentine roses were delivered to me yesterday from my gorgeous little Granddaughter. What a lucky Grams I am!
Along with the beautiful roses are some scrummy cupcakes from my daughter and SIL, beautifully decorated and really delicious! The little vase at the front is a Valentine present from D.H, a total surprise and so sweet. I hope you like my Nicholas Mosse pottery; I love spongewear and now have quite a collection.


How about this for a beautiful candle, a present from my daughter at Christmas (so lucky to have a daughter totally in tune with my taste!). It is a Parable Candle, hand poured, they are quite unique, the design comes from very old wallpaper patterns. I promise that I will light it eventually!

Today is one of my Soraya days so I know it will be a good one with lots of fun and games as usual! She is a bundle of fun and energy and certainly keeps me on my toes!

I am looking forward to sharing more of my favourite things with you, my favourite places in and around Lincolnshire and of course, my old cottage.

TTFN  ANNEMARIE xx

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages  – (15 February 2011 at 03:59)  

Annemarie, I would think we were twins after reading your "about me"...but I am way too old!
We like all the same things..except, of course, I have many more grands to dote on than you and greats also. :)
I know I am going to love getting to know you.
Your blog is lovely...
Thank you for being my latest follower...
Hugs,
Mona
p.s. We even love the same season... are you a Libra by any chance?

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages  – (15 February 2011 at 04:00)  

I forgot to tell you. Your candle from your daughter is gorgeous! I LOVE candles...

AnneMarie  – (15 February 2011 at 17:34)  

Mona, Thankyou for the lovely comments, we are alike, arent we? I am actually a Gemini, which means we will get on well! I adore your blog, have peeked in many times and will continue to do so. Just got back from a lovely few hours with Soraya, for the last hour she was dancing with her fairy wings on and pretending to be a ballerina! Happy Days xxxx

Cass @ That Old House  – (15 February 2011 at 18:31)  

All right, you have hooked me with your roses, your having a grand daughter (how utterly marvelous!!!), AND your old cottage -- I'm your newest follower!
Thanks for stopping by That Old House -- come back soon for a cuppa!
Cass

Melinda  – (17 February 2011 at 01:49)  

What lovely flowers from your Granddaughter.

Hope you are having a good time.

Please come by Dreaming and join the fun as I will be joining yours.

Happy Thursday!

Melinda

~*~ saskia ~*~  – (17 February 2011 at 18:20)  

Oh, do I see a plate of Emma Bridgewater right there? I love EB!!
Have a happy day xx

Post a Comment