Monday 21 January 2013

MA CHERIE ARMOIRE....


YOU WALKED OUT OF MY DREAMS AND INTO MY ARMS (ACTUALLY MY BEDROOM!)......
A French armoire has been my hearts desire for many years now, just ask any of my family, now my dream has come true....
Such beautiful carvings but not too ornate.
Beautiful paint finish in Annie Sloan Original paint, expertly applied by Lucretia at www.villagechic.co.uk  who supplied the armoire. Gorgeous shop with some amazing French furniture and accessories, such a delight. They also delivered and erected the armoire with no fuss at all, amazing in such an awkward cottage like ours! I am so delighted with our purchase!
 
Gorgeous original details, a joy to see.


Shapely legs....


Such a beauty deserves a new chandelier to show her off!



Pretty little shelf to show off  my gorgeous new jug (the tall one), a Christmas present from my daughter, love it!  What a great start to the New Year! 

On a different note, I hope everyone is staying safe and warm in this cold, snowy weather in the UK. 



                                  View from front door today...brrrr!!

TTFN ANNEMARIE xxxxx

Laurie  – (22 January 2013 at 17:58)  

Wow! This is sooo beautiful! I'm so happy for you! It's extremely cold here also, just trying to keep the house warm is a challenge. Stay warm where you are also!

Connie  – (23 January 2013 at 17:59)  

That is absolutely the prettiest armoire, that I have ever seen. You must be on cloud nine.
I am very happy for you.
I am getting so tired of snow and cold weather. I've put on weight and can not seem to exercise in the house . . . I need some good old fashion yard work. I know that spring is just around the corner, but I need a little now . . . you know what I mean? I need a little sun on my back and dirt under my fingernails.
I would send you some snow, but looks like you have enough, too, LOL
Have a wonderful day, and enjoy your new beuitful furniture. It is amazing.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Betty  – (3 February 2013 at 22:26)  

I love Your armoire, is it so pretty and the chandelier is lovely too.

Lynne  – (7 February 2013 at 17:27)  

Beautiful Armorie . . . Love your bedroom look, the white, the swirls and curves! Lovely indeed . . .

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives  – (9 February 2013 at 01:07)  

Absolutely gorgeous!! WOW! Congratulations! =]

Have a delightful weekend~

Unknown  – (15 August 2013 at 16:19)  

The Little box Boutique
The Little Box Boutique's Stunning and Beautifully HAND FINISHED & HAND PAINTED designs create BESPOKE One-Of-A-Kind luxury Wedding Jewellery boxes, Ring Boxes, Armoires, chests and Lockables.
• Sophisticated Leaf Metal, Oriental & French Armoires.
• Elegant Wedding Jewellery Boxes with Matching
• Ring Boxes
• Intricate Wooden Chests.
• Amazing Gift Boxes.
• Exquisite Lockable Boxes.
• Stunning Executive Desk Displays.
Each sophisticated & elegance creation is 'the one & only' Original Art Work.
Buy from our store: www.thelittleboxboutique.com/

The Little Box Boutique  – (30 August 2013 at 11:32)  

Dear AnneMarie
I would sincerely like to apologise for the inappropriate posting above.
The social media freelancers we employed took it upon themselves to spam every blog they came across regardless of its content.
Your site was brought to my attention yesterday, and looking though it I can see that you have taken great care and effort creating something very special, so once again please accept my apologies.
By the way, I really LOVE your pictures. Classic, sophisticated and elegant.... BEAUTIFUL...
Livz

Post a Comment