Friday 4 January 2013

EVERY MONTH MEANS A LITTLE SOMETHING...BUT JANUARY IS THE MONTH THAT CARES


TOMORROW THE BOXES WILL BE PACKED FULL OF ALL THE CHRISTMAS CHEER, NO MORE TWINKLING LIGHTS TO BRIGHTEN UP THESE DULL, GREY DAYS.  THE HOUSE WILL SEEM SO BARE, SO ORDERLY.  THE FRIDGE FINALLY HAS ROOM FOR EVERYDAY THINGS LIKE MILK AND BUTTER, THOUGH STILL VERY SMELLY FROM THAT LUMP OF STINKY STILTON LURKING SOMEWHERE WITHIN!!  
ALTHOUGH IT IS VERY SAD TO PACK CHRISTMAS AWAY, JANUARY DOES OFFER HOPE FOR NEW BEGINNINGS, GRATITUDE THAT ALL IS WELL WITH YOUR LOVED ONES AND RELIEF THAT YOU DIDN'T POISON ANYONE WITH YOUR CHRISTMAS LUNCH!!
WE HAD A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR WITH OUR FAMILY, MADE EVEN BETTER BY THE PRESENCE OF OUR TWO GRANDCHILDREN WHO MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN!
SO BEFORE IT IS ALL PACKED AWAY FOR ANOTHER FEW MONTHS, HERE ARE A FEW SNAPSHOTS OF SOME OF OUR CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS.
 WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY AND HEALTHY 2013.....

Unknown  – (4 January 2013 at 21:03)  

Oh Anne! Thank you so much for posting these photos! I didn't get down your end to see your windows this Christmas.....my chair has been 'cutting out' periodically (apart from when I arranged to get it looked at - then it was fine!!!). So, as you can appreciate, I haven't wanted to cross ANY roads in it, particularly the one that divides our village! Meant to do a drive-by and, here we are near the end & I'd missed out - or so I thought.
I look forward to seeing your window decorations at Easter, Halloween, Christmas etc.etc. (& anything in between such as a Jubilee!). You give a lot of people pleasure :-) Keep up the good work!
Love,
Liz x

Unknown  – (4 January 2013 at 21:08)  

Ps....I LOVE your fireplace!

Laurie  – (5 January 2013 at 16:30)  

AnneMarie! I love how you did the windows, I've always wanted to do something like that! All you decorations are so perfect. I also love the horse, so magnificent isn't he?

Melinda  – (6 January 2013 at 04:47)  

Love, love, love those windows!
You could keep the polar bear window up
for awhile. All so cute.

Happy New Year!

M :)

Jocelyne  – (8 January 2013 at 04:40)  

Yes I love your windows too. Thank you for following my blog. I just wanted you to know that I changed my URL and title of my blog so you will probably have to re-follow me if you want. I appreciate your friendship and am sorry for the inconvenience.

Papa  – (13 January 2013 at 12:22)  

Love those window displays but am missing the Christmas header...

Carly  – (21 January 2013 at 11:02)  

I adored the candy window and they all look even more amazing in real life!! Such a lovely Christmas and so magical for Belle and Boo. Love You x

Post a Comment