Wednesday 29 August 2012

WE FADE TO GREY.....OH MY!

I have been waiting a while but at last the orange pine has gone and it feels so good!  Trying to decide whether to paint my dresser cream or grey was a dilemma but I eventually opted for Farrow & Ball French Grey. 
 Before the makeover, with doors (which I decided to remove) and very orangey.
And we're off!  Sorry about the poor quality of the picture!
  The finished article which I think looks 100% better, much more cottagey.
Now adorned with my favourite china, Nicholas Mosse, Emma Bridgewater and other favourite nik naks. So pleased. Thankyou Hubby! (Want to paint everything grey now, don't tell him, I will break it to him gradually!)

TTFN  ANNEMARIE XXXXX

P.S. My Sister-in-law has joined the blogging world, please take a look here . xxx


Melinda  – (30 August 2012 at 02:29)  

Love it! It looks so fresh.

M :)

Laurie  – (30 August 2012 at 15:00)  

Annemarie! I love the gray! I agree with you on the look, now I know the color for the little rocker I just got at a second hand shop. Perfect!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson  – (12 September 2012 at 04:37)  

Love it! What a wonderful transformation. You have some beautiful accessories. Now a new follower. Hopping over to visit your SIl.
Hugs,
Jann

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives  – (12 September 2012 at 16:07)  

AnneMarie, thank you for following my prim blog. I wanted to come over here and meet you!

What a beautiful piece of furniture! I think you picked the right color, I love the gray. That was quite the chore I'm sure but the outcome is wonderful, great job!

Nice to make a new blog friend! Looking forward to following your blog. Have a delightful week~

Post a Comment