Monday 9 April 2012

SPRINGY THINGIES....

EASTER WINDOWS AT THE COTTAGE.....

                                                        BUNNIES PICNIC
                                                     DOWN ON THE FARM
                                                     BUNNIES GALORE !!!
                                                     WELCOME TO OUR EASTER HOME !!

We had a lovely Easter Sunday with our family, good company and good food!! Soraya was a little sweetheart as usual , she really enjoyed the egg hunt and bashing the pinata(she has such a tidy mind, she didnt want all the contents to fall on the floor so took them out one by one!)!!

                                      So many eggs, so little time!!      

                    Pinata time, knew that saddle stand would come in handy!!
             Beautiful Easter eggs, made for me by my Daughter and Granddaughter, I love them so much I might have to leave them on display all year! 



I hope you all had a peaceful Eastertime and we can all look forward now to those long Summer days!! xxx

Carly  – (9 April 2012 at 14:42)  

Fab pics! May have to nab your window display pics as mine didn't come out that well! Thanks for a wonderful day :-) Kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tracy Glover  – (9 April 2012 at 14:59)  

Ah, your home is beautiful. I love the bunnies and the handmade eggs are so special. It looks like she had a super time.
Tracy x

Shug  – (9 April 2012 at 18:05)  

So cute! I love that wreath on the door! Such a cute idea to wrap it in tulle.
Have a great week...

Sally@threeblondeboyz  – (9 April 2012 at 18:35)  

What a darling window display, so cute! You have clearly put a lot of time and effort into your Easter decorations. hugs, Sally xx

Melinda  – (11 April 2012 at 22:43)  

The windows are sooo cute! What fun you have with these! Love the pastel ornaments in the last picture.
Very cute!!!!!!

Melinda

yaya  – (14 April 2012 at 17:11)  

Hi! I noticed you were a follower on my blog and I had to come for a visit to yours! I love your pretty blog and your pics of the windows are amazing. What a cute home and also your Grandbaby is adorable. I'm glad you had such a fun Easter and I'm looking forward to visiting again!

Anonymous –   – (19 April 2012 at 00:41)  

Hello,

This is Julie from across the pond and in California. Your blog is beautiful. I have been following Carly's and I came over to look at yours. Just beautiful. I love your decorating. Now I know where to look for ideas and some help.

AnneMarie  – (20 April 2012 at 09:25)  

Thank you all for such sweet comments! xxx

Anonymous –   – (23 April 2012 at 14:23)  

Hi Annemarie,I just found your lovely blog from blog hopping from the quiet home.Your photos are beautiful~I'm in love with your cottage!I'm off to read some more,take care,love juliexoxoxo

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise)  – (25 April 2012 at 21:37)  

Oh how I enjoyed the picture of your little Easter Egg huntin' Princess there. Priceless sweetie.

God bless and have an awesome kinda day!!! :o)

Post a Comment