Saturday 17 March 2012

I'LL TAKE YOU HOME AGAIN, KATHLEEN...

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!

                                      FORTY SHADES OF GREEN......

THE TWO SWEETEST PEOPLE EVER, IN THE PARK WHERE THEY FIRST MET, THE PEOPLES PARK IN LIMERICK. WE TOOK YOU HOME KATHLEEN AND PAT ' TO WHERE YOUR HEART CAN FEEL NO PAIN'. LOVING MEMORIES AND THOUGHTS  FOR TOMORROW, MUM, ON MOTHERS DAY.


Wsprsweetly Of Cottages  – (18 March 2012 at 06:26)  

Ohhh...the beauty. Once again this year my son's will be off to Ireland with their wives for another visit. My husband who's father was born in Ireland never realized his dream to visit the land of his fathers birth.
Both my husband and I have ancestry in Ireland. Duffy is our last name. My husbands name was Patrick. Our sons are named Patrick, Michael and Daniel. And of course since we have seven there are other Irish names..
Hugs to you, and Happy St. Patrick's Day.
Mona

Melinda  – (20 March 2012 at 02:20)  

Great memories!

Hope you had a great day.

Melinda

Shug  – (25 March 2012 at 23:21)  

Beautiful...made me drop a tear...
Hugs to you

Connie  – (4 April 2012 at 16:17)  

I just found your lovely blog. This photo of the green fields and scattered homes all leading to the sea, is breathtaking. In reading some of your posts I'm thinking that you always have a song in your heart and that your heart is big and warm and wonderful. I love the photo of your mum and dad too, isn't love grand. I'm looking forward to following your blog and your journey through your awesome countryside. Your newest follower, Connie (also a wife, mother and grandmother) Come visit my blog . . . I hope that you decide to follow me, too.

Post a Comment